- Our team sees every resident as a whole person, a unique individual who deserves dignified and attentive care.
- We promote meaningful relationships, intellectual engagement, and moments of joy every day.
Committed to quality care while maintaining every resident’s dignity, the Canal View team provides 24-hour skilled nursing, rehabilitation care, and support services. In order to make the stay a great experience, our staff develops a specialized care plan based upon input from the resident, their family, and their physician.
The Canal View Difference
- Residents’ personal independence and quality of life is maximized
- Residents’ dignity is maintained and individual wishes are respected
- Interdisciplinary team works to develop a unique care plan based upon input from the resident, their family, and their physician
- Every resident is given a safe haven for mind, body, and spirit
At Canal View, we recognize that every individual has worth, regardless of any physical or emotional conditions. Our team is here to create an environment which encourages life to be lived to the fullest capacity each and every day.
- 24-hour licensed
- Restorative nursing services
- Registered dietician
- Social services
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Recreational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Long-term care for chronically ill
- Short-term care for respite
- Short-term care for rehabilitation
- Post-surgical care
- Hospice care
- Dementia and memory care
- Complex wound management
- Contracture management
- Dysphasia therapy
- Pain management
- Diabetic management
- Pulmonary disease management
- Restorative care
- Life enrichment services
- Bowel & bladder program
Our Continuous System of Care
Our Long-Term Care, Memory Care (Woodland Haven), and Rehab/Post-Hospital units are all interconnected.
Residents can move from one area of care to another when they are ready or if their specific needs change. This is all done without any disruptions to the excellent nursing care they receive every day.