I Really Enjoy Our Fun Outings.
The Towers is Our Restaurant at Home!
Positive and Fulfilling
Healthy and Comfortable
Located in Houghton County, Canal View provides personal and dignified 24-hour skilled nursing care to our local residents.
Canal View Today
February 21, 2024
(CV) Canal View (WH) Woodland Haven
Trivia & Coffee (CV)
Arts & Crafts (CV)(WH)
Cardio Drumming (CV)(WH)
Coffee Klatch (CV)(WH)
Cards (CV), Golden Girls (WH)
Egg, ham & cheese muffin, pineapple chunks - Alternate choice of egg, biscuit
Meatloaf, mashed potatoes w/gravy, green beans, oreo poke cake - Alternate choice of baked pork chop w/gravy, vegetable
Ham and cheese sliders, candied carrots, stewed apples - Alternate choice of breaded fish on bun, vegetable
The Character of Our Community Lives Here
- We treat our residents with compassion and respect.
- We treat our visitors with professionalism and courtesy.
- We treat each other with kindness and helpfulness.
The people of Houghton County entrust Canal View to care for our community's elders.
- The staff at Canal View strive every day to uphold this trust without compromise.
- We are proud of our ability to deliver the highest quality of care even during the most difficult circumstances, like a Covid-19 pandemic. We never jeopardize the essential care our residents deserve.
Canal View is a place where everyone is treated with dignity and respect.
- Our residents have dedicated their lives to loving and providing for their families and community. Canal View helps return the care they deserve when our care is needed most.
- Our staff is dedicated to providing the highest levels of care and service, earning consecutive 5-star ratings from U.S. News and World Report.
- We serve as a home to our residents, and in doing so, we strive to help every resident have positive and fulfilling visitations with family and friends.