How to Apply
Thank you for considering Canal View to meet your personal care needs. As you consider admission for our facility, please be assured that our caring and compassionate staff is here to make your stay a positive experience for you. Before applying, it’s important to understand that the process varies depending on your current situation.
Where Are You Coming From?
Choose an option below to learn more about how to apply.
Coming from Home
- Complete our application online OR print this PDF and submit in person or via mail.
- Contact our Admissions Coordinator via phone at 906-482-5050 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ensure that all insurance policies are active and up to date.
- After the application is submitted, your name will be added to our waiting list.
- Please be patient while you are on the waiting list.
- Once you are approaching the top of the waiting list, you will be contacted by the Admissions Coordinator to discuss the next steps to make the transition.
- Once accepted, you will need a routine physical with your primary care physician. Your forms from the visit will be sent to the Canal View Admissions Coordinator to ensure eligibility requirements are met.