I Really Enjoy Our Fun Outings.
The Towers is Our Restaurant at Home!
Positive and Fulfilling
Healthy and Comfortable
Located in Houghton County, Canal View provides personal and dignified 24-hour skilled nursing care to our local residents.
Canal View Today
December 8, 2023
(CV) Canal View (WH) Woodland Haven
No data was found
Mediterranean quiche, Jen's banana bread, dark cherries - Alternate choice of fruit or vanilla yogurt, muffin
Baked salmon, malibu vegetable blend, baked potato, raspberry cheesecake - Alternate choice of meatloaf, vegetable
Turkey tetrazzini, wheat dinner roll, diced beets, apricot halves - Alternate choice of tuna melt, vegetable soup
The Character of Our Community Lives Here
- We treat our residents with compassion and respect.
- We treat our visitors with professionalism and courtesy.
- We treat each other with kindness and helpfulness.
The people of Houghton County entrust Canal View to care for our community's elders.
- The staff at Canal View strive every day to uphold this trust without compromise.
- We are proud of our ability to deliver the highest quality of care even during the most difficult circumstances, like a Covid-19 pandemic. We never jeopardize the essential care our residents deserve.
Canal View is a place where everyone is treated with dignity and respect.
- Our residents have dedicated their lives to loving and providing for their families and community. Canal View helps return the care they deserve when our care is needed most.
- Our staff is dedicated to providing the highest levels of care and service, earning consecutive 5-star ratings from U.S. News and World Report.
- We serve as a home to our residents, and in doing so, we strive to help every resident have positive and fulfilling visitations with family and friends.